I offer three slots for a free tarot reading per month, corresponding with the Full Moon. A reminder post will be made on the blog two weeks before each full moon. These will be given out on a first-come, first-serve basis.
There are two methods by which you may contact me for this service: via the contact page on this blog, or via the “ASK” button on my Tumblr account. Please, in the greeting for your request include the month/year you are requesting a reading for (example: ‘Hi, I’m _______. I’d like to request a slot for the full moon of July 2016!’) so that I can keep them all separate in my inboxes. Then, feel free to leave me a question you’d like answered or a brief explanation of a situation you’d like a reading on. If you message me on Tumblr, please include an e-mail address to which I can send your reading once it is finished.
Like my for-purchase readings, they will be sent to you via e-mail and include a detailed explanation of the reading and a clear photo of the cards drawn for you. They should be delivered within the two to three days following each full moon.
Some tips / things to consider:
- Questions that can be answered with a “yes/no” response aren’t the best for tarot readings. Try instead things like:
- “What is a likely outcome of x situation?”
- “What is in store for me in regards to my love life/this relationship/my finances/etc.?”
- “What energies or messages does the Universe have for me right now?”
- Tarot is by no means infallible. What is presented to you is a reflection of the patterns that are currently at work in your life. The future is not definite; an unfavorable outcome could be changed so long as you don’t follow the same patterns you are at present and actively work to change things.
I’m looking forward to giving this a whirl! Because I am still attending school, readings may become temporarily unavailable for a time in the fall/winter. Please stay tuned for such updates.